Sunday, February 17, 2008

Die alone

Saturday afternoon, got message that my uwa hass passed away.....alone....I'm saying that he's definetely alone, in his 67 age divorcee with his 4 children, that none of them accompanied him.

He was a sailor and rich man. (However sorry to say and doesn't mean that this write up aimed to paint black for his life....this is intended for me/my family to learn..) my late grandma said that she was never well treated especially by his wife.... All the reality come in to pieces when he's having his pension time... And found out that his children has falling apart, as their daughters and wife converted to other religion....traded with a box of 'instant noddle', masya Allah.

Till then he lived alone, once he was matched to a mature lady, but didn't make to marry her because her family disagree.

Well, back again.... The neighbor found out his body in restroom at around 5 pm, he suspected why papi (his called name) didn't show up from morning. He's calling papi, knocking the door, and saw the door key attached to the key hole, and the TV was on. He then entered the house and found him dead.

We couldn't called his sons, coz he didn't leave any numbers.as the doctor said that he has passed away 6 hours earlier.. We assume that he intended to take Zuhur prayer.

The body was moved from hospital to my father's house in cianjur, being cleaned, and wore white caftan....after hours not knowing how to contact his children. in 2 am my distant cousin who arriving from Cilacap reminded my father that my uncle/father'brother has mobile phone. And...you know what....the mobile was being kept all night by my father's younger bro in law...hem...and voila! We got his son number...sadly is....his phone book only kept not more than 10 contact number...my parent 's house, my father's mobile, his son, his former wife to be and his neighbour, and 2-3 cousins....

Shortly, he was buried in the morning. Not to wait his son...coz the son gonna take along time to arrive. Meanwhile the body has been kept a long time....

After all, I just hope that Allah will give the very best place for him there. Hope that he won't be alone no more...amin


No comments: