Thursday, July 17, 2008

Inadequate place for seminar venue

This is my first seminar at Manhattan Hotel 35th floor. Well I don't think that this is a good place to do so...I mean...there are several pilars blocking my view to the speaker... And it's a lot more like a regular lobby than a banquet for training or workshop or seminars.

Imagine that..... when you just come out from the elevator...you'll directly entered into the workshop room...no separation between registration desk and participants seats as well as the food stall.....it's so much has common to Elnusa building, which is used for wedding function.

Make me wonder of how our next venue would be looked like..must survey it first, guys !

However...I am enlightened by the seminar materials of syariah banking - factoring.

No comments: