Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Own Territory

Kalo dipikir-pikir, I should had so much anger this noon, somebody – I barely knew – was angry with me, here at my desk, at my own territory. Cowok pula ! I wish I could just slap right on his face…but I just watch him, and then answer up the phone, and then continue typing. Wow … was it me ? I could just angry back at him and just yell some dirty words, rite ? How come I was Just so silent ???  

 

Understand that pressure could make someone like that…welcome to the jungle, man ! I can assume that you’ve never have this before? Poor you ! or shall I say congratulation, welcome to my day to day work ? haha !

 

Well note this …  you did not know who you were dealing with and thank you so much for disgrace me in my own territory, bet won’t happen again in the future coz’ I help you nothing there.

 

PS. Let me give you one tip, maybe you’ve never learned it back then in nowhere land …  you have never achieved one specific goal without anyone help or support, so be nice to other people, coordinate, teamwork…. Oh Ok, you’ve never know these things ? just google or you don’t even know what google is ???

  

No comments: